Are you ready to comply with Health Care Reform regulations that go into effect in 2012 and 2013? Watch our very informative, easy to understand webinar on what your company needs to do to comply. The Webinar outlines what employers need to do right now – not in 2014 or some other far off time, but right now – to comply with Health Care Reform. Average rating by people who attended the webinar was 4.25 out of 5 stars.
Click below to watch:
Our presentation focuses on:
- What we do know about the modified W-2 reporting requirements
- Cafeteria plan changes
- Modified external claims appeals rule
- Premium rate reviews
- Modified and delayed Summary of Benefits obligations, as well as
- Expectations from the non-discrimination rules for insured plans
- HIPAA audits, proposed MEWA rules and more
Alfred B. Fowler has 43 years of overall experience in welfare benefit plan design, financing and compliance. Prior to joining Kutak Rock LLP, Mr. Fowler spent the last 22 years in private law practice on employee benefit matters, providing legal/technical support to large employers, public agencies, and regional insurance brokers on welfare plan benefits, cafeteria plans, ERISA and HIPAA compliance, and sitting as Trust Counsel for various ERISA welfare plan trusts.