Download the Safety Training and Communication documents to build a Heat Illness Prevention Safety & Training Program:
- CA Heat Illness Prevention Sample Program
- Reducing the Risk of Heat Illness Powerpoint slides
- Heat Illness Prevention Handout
Free Heat Illness Prevention Seminars
The State Fund and Cal/OSHA are teaming up to provide free Heat Safety Prevention Seminars.
Learn how Cal/OSHA interprets and enforces the Heat Illness Prevention Standard as it applies to:
- Access to water
- Access to shade
- Written procedures
- Employee/supervisor training
- High heat procedures
- Emergency plan & first aid
CE Credits: Cal/OSHA and the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE) will provide two hours of continuing education credit to attendees, which may be applied towards the Farm Labor Contractor license training requirements.
Santa Maria, CA