Andreini & Company has insured all types of transportation companies for over 50 years. Our expertise has allowed us to provide insurance services to trucking companies, freight forwarders, warehousemen, third party logistic companies (3PL), hazardous material haulers, tank lines and all manner of general freight companies. We have the infrastructure to service truckers with as few as 10 power units as well as those with over 1,500 power units.
Our Risk Management Department can arrange alternative risk financing for those truckers that want to assume some of their own risk of loss. These alternatives include partial self-insurance, deductible programs and either stand-alone or group captives.
Andreini is one of the few retail insurance brokers that are tribunalized at Lloyds, London. This has allowed us to have quote and bind authority on truck physical damage and in some cases motor truck cargo. In addition we have exclusive arrangements with insurers that specialize in the trucking industry.
We understand transportation risks. We can provide the coverage and services you need throughout the United States:
- Automobile Liability and General Liability for claims arising out of your business.
- Physical Damage to your owned or leased trucks and cars.
- Liability coverage for claims arising out of your sub-haulers or leased trucks.
- Liability coverage for Truck Brokerage operations.
- Excess & Umbrella insurance to protect against financially crippling liability claims.
- Physical Damage & Liability coverage for Hired & Non-owned vehicles.
- Insurance for your building, office furniture & equipment and mechanics tools.
- Loss of Business Income from specialized revenue producing vehicles and equipment.
- Motor Truck Cargo coverage for damage to goods in your custody.
- Warehousemen’s Legal Liability for goods of others in transit or in permanent storage.
- Automobile Pollution Liability coverage for claims arising out of transportation of Pollutants or other Hazardous Materials.
- Workers Compensation coverage for injuries to your employees.
- Occupational Accident Coverage for injuries to your 1099 employees.
- Employment Practices Liability insurance to protect you against claims by employees or third party customers that allege wrongful employment practices including sexual harassment.
- Prompt (24 hours or less) issuance of all federal & state filings.
- Prompt (24 hours or less) issuance of certificates of insurance.
- Health insurance for your employees and their families that complies with the Affordable Care Act (ACA).