Provides prompt, professional service support to Producers, Team members, and clients. Supports the Producer with client retention, marketing, and new business development. Position reports to the Personal Insurance Department Manager.
Primary Functions/Basic Duties:
- Handling all aspects of new business including but not limited to:
- Gathering information from producers and/or prospective clients;
- Assessing client’s needs; examples include: Property Titles, Trust and LLCs, understanding the unique needs of high net worth individuals;
- Marketing and underwriting;
- Obtaining quotes;
- Preparing and presenting proposals with coverage options and premium comparisons;
- Writing International Exposures and Multistates;
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining electronic client files, including policy entry, billing, and maintenance of new business and renewals.
- Responsible for day to day customer service of assigned book of business including renewal remarketing, endorsement processing, and all verbal and written communications with customers and insurance companies.