(as of January 1, 2020)
Important Notice About Our Information Practices And The Protection Of Your Privacy
Andreini & Company values your business and the trust you’ve placed with us. We are committed to safeguarding “Private Information” (meaning any and all proprietary and confidential or personal non-public private information) about “You” (meaning you or your employees or dependents) before, during and after your business relationship with us. This notice describes our policy regarding the collection and disclosure of all proprietary and confidential or personal non-public personal information.
Information We Collect
We collect Private Information about you including but not limited to:
- Information you provide us on applications or other forms
- Personal Health Information (PHI)
- Financial and Credit Information
- Claims, billing, payment history, and other transaction information we receive from you, our affiliates and others
- Motor Vehicle Driving Records
- Information we receive from other agents, brokers, administrators, investigators, insurance support agencies, insurance companies, legal counsel, consumer reporting agencies and government reporting agencies.
Information We Disclose.
We do not disclose any Private Information about You to anyone, except as permitted or required by law. We may disclose Private Information about you to affiliates and nonaffiliated third parties to put into effect, administer, or enforce your insurance policies or transactions, including but not limited to:
- Claims administrators
- Insurance companies
- Appraisers, auditors, loss control consultants, inspectors, and other insurance support services
- Governmental agencies
- Affiliates or third parties for the purpose of conducting an audit of the services provided
- Lienholders, mortgagees, or other persons or entities with a legal or beneficial interest
- Persons or agencies lawfully entitled pursuant to a subpoena or court order.
Our Practices Regarding Information Confidentiality and Security.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to protect your Private Information. We do not sell or provide your information for marketing purposes to any party.
Access to and Correction of Your Information.
You may write to us if you have any questions about the information that we may have in our records about you. You have the right to request what information we have in your file about you. You have the right to request to whom and what reason your information was provided as well as how the information was used. You also have the right to request that this information be deleted from our records. You may send your written request to:
Andreini & Company 220 West 20th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94403
You may also send an email to your Andreini representative or contact us at www.andreini.com. All written requests must include your name, address, telephone number, policy number and a photocopy of a picture ID for identification purposes.
You May Opt Out.
If you do not want us to disclose private information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may tell us so. This is known as “opting out.” If you wish to opt-out, call us at 1-800-969-2522 or write to us (see above). We may share information about you if we do not hear from you within 30 days. However, you may opt-out at any time. Even if you opt-out, we may still disclose information as allowed by law to provide the requested insurance coverage.