Andreini & Company, in response to the demand for fresh ideas in the construction industry and the mitigation of its’ associated risks, provides clients in the project business (Lender/Owner/Developer) and the construction industry (Architect/Engineer/General Contractor/Subcontractor) with risk advisory services. While born out of the insurance brokerage business, we focus on the broader issues related to construction risk.
Andreini & Company’s role is that of “Trusted Advisor on Matters of Risk.” This role is based on the premise that risk is manageable and risk is a business opportunity. Andreini & Company’s function, therefore, is to define, package and price those opportunities in a completely seamless and transparent fashion.
Our Construction Services Division is a full-service insurance brokerage in California, with affiliated offices throughout the United States.
We currently employ over 200 professionals in North America in the areas of:
- Property & Casualty
- Workers’ Compensation
- Risk Management Consulting
- Claims and Safety Consulting
- Project Specific (WRAP) Placements
- Professional Liability
- Subcontractor Default Insurance
- Environmental Liability
- In House Certificate of Insurance Issuance
We believe in a partnership approach to more effectively manage construction risk. Our team works as an extension of our clients’ executive team and risk management departments to design insurance and risk management programs suited to their risk appetite. We draw upon the current marketplace, resulting in the development of the most comprehensive insurance placement available.
Also available to our clients is the expertise of our Safety and Claims Specialists, partnering to reduce your cost of risk.
Your Andreini Construction Claim Advocate coordinates oversight of the claims reporting and advocacy functions.
Our claim professional performs such claims critical tasks such as:
- Working with the client to develop specific claims handling instructions
- Reviewing and monitoring disputed and/or significant claims with clients as needed
- Acting in a consulting capacity on any and all Property & Casualty claims related issues, including Products/Completed Operations, Work Product and statute of repose issues
- Client advocate on Workers’ Compensation claim issues from claim reporting through claim resolution
Our Safety Advocate is recognized by peers and clients as one of the best and brightest in the industry who “speaks the same language” as our client’s field personnel yet who also communicates safety strategy and vision to top management.
Our Safety Advocate is responsible for:
- Periodically auditing the safety efforts of our construction client’s jobsites
- Providing safety resource materials and educational programs to clients as a specialist instructor on current industry topics
- Reviewing current safety programs and procedures and offers recommendations for IIPP enhancements or revisions in response to evolving Cal OSHA/ FED OSHA regulations and legislation
- Striving to improve clients’ overall safety cultures while also increasing their bottom line when it comes to lowering their Experience Modification Factors via reduced claim frequency and severity
- Offering immediate crisis management support and OSHA question feedback via on-line & cell direct communications
- Assisting in design and implementation of project specific safety programs